Alll The Latest News

Moderator: Jessie Black

Re: Alll The Latest News

Postby Rumat » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:15 am

It is wonderful that you are trying to post new screenshots. But where the game itself?
I would like to remind you that this fall is due out XCOM 2. And if development is delayed more, this time may adversely affect the propagation of your game.

Sincerely
Rumat
Rumat

Postby Jerokane » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:08 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if it will even be ready before the release of Fallout 4 in November. If that game gets released first then I'm not even going to give this one a second's thought.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby sergioreynel » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Jerokane wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if it will even be ready before the release of Fallout 4 in November. If that game gets released first then I'm not even going to give this one a second's thought.

well actually im more excited about this game than fallout 4 xD
sergioreynel

Postby Jerokane » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:11 am

sergioreynel wrote:
Jerokane wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if it will even be ready before the release of Fallout 4 in November. If that game gets released first then I'm not even going to give this one a second's thought.

Good for you. Just think how boringly regimented life would be if everybody liked exactly the same thing, with the unavoidable result that nobody would ever innovate any radical new ideas.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby sergioreynel » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Jerokane wrote:
sergioreynel wrote:

Good for you. Just think how boringly regimented life would be if everybody liked exactly the same thing, with the unavoidable result that nobody would ever innovate any radical new ideas.

? :?:
sergioreynel

Postby JeyP » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:09 am

Any info about tactical gameplay ? All x-com clones copy what x-com does and provide only a minor changes here and there. Tactical gameplay remind almost untouched after these 21 years, and is freaking silly because in my opinion it's need the most rework. Anyone who love turn based tactical games and play/ed on psx, gba, psp should know that, idea of moving all your squad members at once where you have 12+ members and moving all alien forces and once too where there are 30+ aliens on the map is stupid. X-com like games need proper turn base system with speed factor determine who goes first. The easiest way is to make TU as speed factor, and TU related to encumbrance. I love idea behind x-com but there no game out there that i would really like, still play openXcom + mods and UFO:ET + uniMod but tactical gameplay is the same as always. To bad there are no developer team with balls and willingness to put x-com to another level, there all stuck in the nineties. Well we have Firaxis but for me it was step down not up.
JeyP

Postby Jessie Black » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Dear all ,

Recently developers have refined a few aliens vessels. Please find a short sample: http://www.ufo2extraterrestrials.com/upload/download/UFO2ET-showoff.mp4
Jessie Black

Postby Jerokane » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Jessie Black wrote:Dear all ,

Recently developers have refined a few aliens vessels. Please find a short sample: http://www.ufo2extraterrestrials.com/upload/download/UFO2ET-showoff.mp4

What can I say? Once again the structure seems made of rigid cotton-wool like panels in either green or purple and then given a very liberal dusting of black soot. (What is wrong with clean and crisp?) This was the only thing about UFOET that I firmly disliked and now it is being repeated here. I wont say it will stop my enjoyment of this game when it eventually does come out but it will always be a nagging assault on my eyeballs while I do.
(AKA Grufflehound)
Jerokane

Postby Jessie Black » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Please find alien crew protecting their vessel:

http://www.ufo2extraterrestrials.com/download/
Jessie Black

Postby UfoYo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Jessie, these look lovely, but please stop. At this point it only serves as a reminder that the game is not here yet and all we're getting is screenshots once every 6 months. Just release for gods sake, it must be playable by now, call it a Beta and patch it later, but get the heck on with it!
UfoYo

PreviousNext

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury