German text proofreading

Moderator: Jessie Black

German text proofreading

Postby skalisko3000 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:03 pm

Good evening folks,
Is there someone who speaks German or knows someone else who knows German and would be willing to help us with proofreading of the google translated Ufopedia text? We do not want that for free of course. We need someone familiar with UFO though. Thank you for your cooperatin.
skalisko3000
Site Admin

Re: German text proofreading

Postby drago » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:42 am

Sir, yes sir. Would feel awesome to help you get this game to the german people as well. My favourite game is still X-COM Terror From the Deep, which simply was the NonPlus Ultra for me. So yes, German is my mother tongue and I've grown up with the UFO series. PM me in case you still need help. :)
drago

Postby skalisko3000 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:37 pm

That would be Great! I have just PM you.

drago wrote:Sir, yes sir. Would feel awesome to help you get this game to the german people as well. My favourite game is still X-COM Terror From the Deep, which simply was the NonPlus Ultra for me. So yes, German is my mother tongue and I've grown up with the UFO series. PM me in case you still need help. :)
skalisko3000
Site Admin

Postby Viper73 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:45 am

I am german and played nearly all UFO games on the market. I also bought your first game and liked it very much. If you need more people to do proofreading the german translation i would like to help.

Will you show the "proofreding" guys also in the credits of the game? ;-)
Viper73

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury