Pre-purchase or other way of direct support?

Moderator: Jessie Black

Pre-purchase or other way of direct support?

Postby Csatrad » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi.

I would really love to give all the chance for this game so they don't need to make sacrifices, or ruin the game pacing beacuse they were huge gaps in the development or rushed out with bugs all over the place, so if there is a way to help the devs so they feel they have "room" to blink beatween 2 days of work :D have a break that is not theire backs, you get my idea. :mrgreen:
Csatrad

Re: Pre-purchase or other way of direct support?

Postby Halluinoid » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:18 pm

quite agree

Jessie Black has already stated ExtraT2 will be out in 2014, that's good enough for me :P
Halluinoid

Postby warhameron » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:43 am

(DEVS)Create kickstarter and greenlight for support and promotion UFO 2
warhameron

Postby Ronn0k » Thu May 01, 2014 1:30 pm

warhameron wrote:(DEVS)Create kickstarter and greenlight for support and promotion UFO 2

Seconded. Although I can understand not making one until absolutely sure of the release date so all good.

Put the goal at something silly, like $10 and watch all us die hard fans clamour to support you in spite of the goal.
Ronn0k

Postby NoGodExist » Thu May 01, 2014 11:04 pm

I'm a big fan as well. But I'm slowly loosing faith.
NoGodExist

Postby dpelectric » Fri May 02, 2014 12:09 am

NoGodExist wrote:I'm a big fan as well. But I'm slowly loosing faith.

I HAVE lost all faith. I don't believe any of the months-apart empty promises that are being fed us. The devs obviously don't give a damn about any community, and the excuse that they're just a small company is b.s.. If this game is released tomorrow to rave reviews, I absolutely will not buy it, nor give them a cent of my money under any auspices whatsoever. I've never seen anything so ridiculous, and the simple fact that people here feel the need to apologize for the devs says it all
dpelectric

Postby Jessie Black » Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 pm

dpelectric wrote:
NoGodExist wrote:I'm a big fan as well. But I'm slowly loosing faith.

I HAVE lost all faith. I don't believe any of the months-apart empty promises that are being fed us. The devs obviously don't give a damn about any community, and the excuse that they're just a small company is b.s.. If this game is released tomorrow to rave reviews, I absolutely will not buy it, nor give them a cent of my money under any auspices whatsoever. I've never seen anything so ridiculous, and the simple fact that people here feel the need to apologize for the devs says it all

I'am really sorry that you feel it that way. I understand, that you are loosing the faith, but I believe that all the waiting will be wort it. If the team makes a bad impression it is possibly my fault, so thank you for noticing it, i have to improve it.

Devs are doing their best and want the game to be the best possible and that is in the result the reason why it takes so long.

I am here to be a bridge between you and the team, so please, if you have any concern, feel free to ask me.
Jessie Black

Postby UfoYo » Sun May 04, 2014 12:39 am

('.')/

I have a concern, and a question Jessie. And if possible I would like a straight answer
I'm concerned this lack of communication is costing you your fan base and in turn will cost you any accolades the game may deserve upon its....eventual....release.

And my question(s):
Why is there no pre-purchase option?
Why is there no ingame video available for us to see (if indeed we are to believe it's due out this year, and infact within the next couple of months, then a video should be easy, shouldn't it?)
Why is the best you can do in the way of showing us content, some cruddy blueprints for the new craft?

You guys basically give us nothing, and yet very soon (if we're to believe you) you're going to be asking for our money. If some random person asked me a question and i told them nothing at all, then asked them for money...

Did any of you do marketing? Do any of you understand commerce? I just can't believe you can all be so blind. SHOW US SOMETHING, TELL US SOMETHING SOLID. This is beyond a joke now, get off your lazy rear ends and give the fans something to look forward to or you risk losing them all.
UfoYo

Postby Jessie Black » Fri May 09, 2014 8:57 pm

There will be a video, which will show the features from the game and will be recorded from several levels.

At this moment developers decided to proceed refining levels including adjustments of lights, models and textures in levels to make the best visual impression for players.

From this reason the video will be the earliest after the mayority of levels will be refined.

Pre-purchase will be considered after the ingame video is released.

Thank you for understanding.
Jessie Black

Postby Grufflehound » Sat May 10, 2014 12:38 am

Many, many thanks for finally providing that much needed and extremely welcome statement.
I may be old but my walking frame has racing-stripes.
Grufflehound

Return to UFO2ET Battle for Mercury